Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went in for TRAC&ECU fix today. The Service Manager apologized for the delay in the parts coming in. So he gave me my 15K service for free as a sign of good will!!
Isn't that pretty damn cool.

·
Registered
344 Posts
That's damn sweet considering the cost of the 15000!! I'm guessing it's the dealership where you bought the car. Now that it is customer service!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i went to dealership that i bought the car from.

It's not like they're handing out free 15K services
They definitely won my continued business with that gesture though

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually haven't picked up the car yet. Getting it in 2 hours. Will post to let you know though.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
what number service is the 15K service? Cuz my rep said that i get the first 5 services free. so far i've had 2, and i only have 10K.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn that's a good deal to get 5 free services!!

Picked up the car, after a brief drive it seems to be much more responsive. It also feels more agressive and shifts a bit faster. I like

·
11,061 Posts
Originally posted by sambusik:
damn that's a good deal to get 5 free services!!

Picked up the car, after a brief drive it seems to be much more responsive. It also feels more agressive and shifts a bit faster. I like
I liked it right away too.

·
Registered
345 Posts
That is very good, congrats to the dealer

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey thats great...I cant say the same

My dealer scratch my car three times, one time so bad I had to have the fender painted.and the other two times the scratches had to be buffed out...
They said its cuz their lot is small ?

And another time they gave me a set of 4 Pilots and when they changed them over they destroyed all 4 rims...that was nice of them huh ? I think they thought they were steel rims..oops a little Boo Boo !

Hey their on a roll...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sambusik--- What dealer did you go through? After hearing these free stories, I feel like I'm getting screwed left and right on my services, sales and everything else I do.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I really would prefer not to say the dealer, I just don't want anyone going there and saying: I heard you did this... They'd know it was me, and I wouldn't get as "nice" treatment later.

No dealer is obligated to give you a free 15K service coz they took a while to get your parts. It was a good will gesture, and a nice one
I guess what any dealer does to please their customers is different...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts