Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
This is by far one of the better car forums out there thanks to your work. One of the things I enjoy is the option you don't offer - images in the sigs. That gets old real quick and gaurantees a frustrating experience for the users.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by Kompressor:
This is by far one of the better car forums out there thanks to your work. One of the things I enjoy is the option you don't offer - images in the sigs. That gets old real quick and gaurantees a frustrating experience for the users.
Thanks. I happen to think the new Profile, Reply, etc. icons are too busy as well. A lot of things seem to detract from actual message.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I've been here over a year now and I am very impressed how this site has grown. This new setup will make this great forum even better. You da man, Tony!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Tony:

Awesome upgrade..was wondering why I couldn't get on last night...now I see why..

Keep up the good work..it is much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Ive been here through the first change and seen the site grow from only a couple if forums into all we see now, i was apprehensive about the other forum at first too, but it only got better.

·
Registered
121 Posts
looks great.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Tony,
I've been here since june. This is by far the classiest car site on the net. The proof is in the kind of posters this site attracts.They are the most knowledgeable, hilarious, intelligent and kind people around.
Thank you.
You done good, kid.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts