Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
they were selling ltuned stuff for cheap awhile back, sways for 225 shipped brand new, ltuned exhausts for cheap. i think its sewell lexus' online store.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
If the seller ID is "AllAboutYourLexus" then yes that is Sewell Lexus.

DonCorleone said:
they were selling ltuned stuff for cheap awhile back, sways for 225 shipped brand new, ltuned exhausts for cheap. i think its sewell lexus' online store.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Advertising.

Some ppl will spam the forum with links to their items.
Some ppl will post their ebay stores (commercial advertising)

ebay has adspace with .net so most is300 items will be shown on the little box on the side of the page sooner or later anyway.

This ensures we have actual posts and not just threads with URLs and discourages ppl from signing up to post their ebay auctions and leave.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
ps i know that was not your intent, rules are rules.

pps yes it was "itsallaboutyourlexus" i meant to add that to my post/leave it in his so ppl know where to look.

i hear good things about their customer service, and the prices (when they were blowing out ltuned stuff) was unbeatable.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, thanks for the tactful reply.

Never took the time to read the rules, but now I know.

HAHA

I AM WE TODD ED, SOFA KING WE TODD ED

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Yes, their customer service is great and prices are unbeatable.

DonCorleone said:
ps i know that was not your intent, rules are rules.

pps yes it was "itsallaboutyourlexus" i meant to add that to my post/leave it in his so ppl know where to look.

i hear good things about their customer service, and the prices (when they were blowing out ltuned stuff) was unbeatable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts