Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just got my car back from Autometrics in Pontiac, I had them install my Altezza High Wing. Let me tell u, they did and absolute beautiful job on it. Not only did it look great but the car was washed, detaild and vacuumed out for me when i came to pick it up! The sales associate (or whatever u call thoes guys) even walked me to my car to show me two spots on the wing where he noticed some "orange peal" due to the paint job (came painted from Spoilerdepot.com). He offered to fix the orange peal problem for free!! And they didnt even paint it! A quote from him "We are Fu*kn crazy about cars here, and i couldnt let ya drive around in such a good lookin car knowing these two spots were there!"
Well hope u detroit area guys conider them for your future business!

WHAT A COUNTRY! lol

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hey motown,

I second your opinion. I had Autometric of Macomb on VanDyke and Hall Road do my spoiler install. It looks Great

Autometric is phenomenal. they only charged me $75. Meade Lexus of Lakeside and Southfield recommend going there. They are the only place that Lexus goes to in our area to do spoiler installs. Thay are also the recomended shop for Body Repairs. When I went there I wet my pants cuz almost all they had were expensice a$$$$ foreign cars. They said that that is their speciality. Hey, post pics of your spoiler if you can! Are you coming to snookers this saturday @ 4? Hope to see u then bro.... PEACE!... :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i dont have a digital camera and im too lazy to take pics and wait for em to get developed....but.....im gonna be at the meet on Saturday illl be in the GGP with the 5% tint and the High Wing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
lordnam
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing