Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been hearing about all of these great deals on their IS...Does anybody have a copy of the their sales or lease invoice or something that I could use as leverage? I am in the midwest and am thinking about selling my SUV and getting an IS in the next day or so (hopefully before end of year for leverage purposes) and could use any help I can get. Also does anyone know of any dealers in the Ohio area that have been selling them for a great deal...I already checked out the perferred dealer listings. Thanks

Kevin
98 Quicksilver Supra BPU++

[This message has been edited by Quicksilversupra (edited December 29, 2000).]

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I wonder if there's any restriction on buying cars from another state...if there isn't, you can buy it in the state with the lowest taxes and then later have it shipped to Ohio or whereever you are. I know that many NJ dealers (Ray Catena, Difeo, etc.) are offering great prices. You can get a fully loaded IS300 for under $32K. Leases are about $410/month with $1700 down.

good luck

black/ivory
17"

·
11,062 Posts
Originally posted by hasanazhar:
I wonder if there's any restriction on buying cars from another state...if there isn't, you can buy it in the state with the lowest taxes and then later have it shipped to Ohio or whereever you are. I know that many NJ dealers (Ray Catena, Difeo, etc.) are offering great prices. You can get a fully loaded IS300 for under $32K. Leases are about $410/month with $1700 down.

good luck

black/ivory
17"

Might be OK where you are, but I wouldn't try importing one to CA...they require extra stuff on theirs. Reminds me of people who buy in Oregon in order to avoid sales tax...and since they live in WA, they don't pay Oregon luxury tax on the car!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
what about delaware? i don't think it has a sales tax

------------------
"the gene pool could
use some chlorine!"
http://www.shitonhonda.com"-Funny Site!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts