Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Who's making your stickers? What are you paying for them? Are they screenprinted or die-cut? I work out of a shop in Santa Barbara, Calif. and we do stickers, graphics, you name it. Give us a call and tell us what you need.

Flatline Graphix
(805) 968-0690
Ask for Jeff or Tyler
Tell them you saw it on the site.

------------------
Rollin' Phat IS300 (Auburn Sky Pearl)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
653 Posts
You must have used UPS. Those a55ses lost my package. I hate those phuckers. I dont know why companys use UPS to deliver they always screwing sh!t up. To top it off someone signed for it. WTF is up with that. Is there some unidentified person living in my house? How could you deliver a package to someone who doesnt even come out of the friking door it says on it!!!! Oh by the way it was my IS300 model to make it even worse!


------------------
2001 Lexus IS300
Black Onyx/Fully Equipped
18" Katana Spazios coming soon!
Dont start none and there wont be none!
Public Advocate for IS300.net members
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Originally posted by triz:
You must have used UPS. Those a55ses lost my package. I hate those phuckers. I dont know why companys use UPS to deliver they always screwing sh!t up. To top it off someone signed for it. WTF is up with that. Is there some unidentified person living in my house? How could you deliver a package to someone who doesnt even come out of the friking door it says on it!!!! Oh by the way it was my IS300 model to make it even worse!


IS300 model???? OMG! Where did your order one from, I've been looking all over for one. Could you give me the store name or the website address?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,023 Posts
Awwwwwwwww.... delayed?? My gray stickers delayed?? How could this be?!?! Dam them!! Dam them all to Hell!!!!!!!!!!!


Oops. Sorry. Sometimes I get a *little* carried away.

Scott.

------------------
...yet another proud owner of a fully loaded Graphite Gray Pearl '01 IS300
 

·
Founder
Joined
·
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by RLNPHAT:
Who's making your stickers? What are you paying for them? Are they screenprinted or die-cut? I work out of a shop in Santa Barbara, Calif. and we do stickers, graphics, you name it. Give us a call and tell us what you need.
They are die-cut vinyl. You can read my description here. Email me if you're interested in making for me. Thanks.



------------------
Tony
'01 SBM w/SRT Intake and Stickers!
'94 12psi Turbo Miata
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Originally posted by webmaster:
They are die-cut vinyl. You can read my description here. Email me if you're interested in making for me. Thanks.

I'm interested in making your stickers. What's your email? You can email me at [email protected]



------------------
Rollin' Phat IS300 (Auburn Sky Pearl)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
653 Posts
What type of model are you looking for? If your looking for a die cast one they have them on e-bay. If your looking for a plastic one that you build you can get it from IS300soon I know he has one for sale or you can try Originally]http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljlist.cgi
posted by DreamIS300:
IS300 model???? OMG! Where did your order one from, I've been looking all over for one. Could you give me the store name or the website address?



------------------
2001 Lexus IS300
Black Onyx/Fully Equipped
18" Katana Spazios coming soon!
Dont start none and there wont be none!
Public Advocate for IS300.net members
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,983 Posts
Altezza plastic models and the IS300/IS200 are here
http://www.hlj.com/

just search on the top left of the page for altezza (this will get you all the altezza models)
then search IS200 (this will get you the IS300 one)

I ordered mine from here and i got it pretty quick..
thanks me later.....


------------------
Later

Mike

ONYX 01, Fully loaded, Graphite Polished, Factory Spoiler, SRT Hi-Flow Intake, 20% Tint


[This message has been edited by mccarlin (edited March 21, 2001).]
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
mccarlin
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top