Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post a pic of the stock 17" Graphite alloy wheels. I could not find a picture of them on the lexus web site. I want to see if I want them or just the stock 17's

·
Registered
8 Posts
Unless you're planning to replace your stock wheels with aftermarket ones, I recommend getting the polished graphite wheels. They really make a difference. I have them on my silver IS and they look great...especially at dusk when the early-evening sun shines on them.

I didn't plan on getting them at first, but after comparing two IS 300's side by side at the dealership (one with, one without) I decided to get them. I'm glad I did.

- Mr. Moonlight

------------------
Silver w/ black leather; moonroof; polished graphite wheels

·
Registered
626 Posts
This issue is obviously one of personal taste. I also compared the two and quite frankly did not see that big of difference to justify the extra cost.

I love the look of my wheels, when sun hits them it is like metallic and compliments the silver on the car!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the info. I think I will get the Graphite wheels. I like a little shiner look and easer to clean is good. Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
hurricane
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing