Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dealer that found me a graphite grey and I need pics...it has the graphite wheels too...please respond asap as I need to call back. I wanted siliver but couldn't find one with LSD....thanks!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those pics do help...I just need the basic ideas of the color and the wheels which these pics provide...now I just have to make up my mind

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
damn i don't have stock pic of my car.. I got the kit from LExus australia the first day i drove out... but i do have the original front and rear in my garage if that hepls

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you want a perfect example of what you are talking about go to general discussion and look under :where are the is300 ladies? and under is300girl's post.. you will see a link to her GGP with the graphite polished rims with the car in total stock form...except for the intake..hope this helps...

[ May 15, 2001: Message edited by: Spectra1 ]

[ May 15, 2001: Message edited by: Spectra1 ]

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Graphite grey goes well with gun metal coloured wheels.. much better than standard silver colour...

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
TRD

Can u send me a pm with the AVS link again, also do u know people that can get those or did u have to pay full price?

Get on aol if u have it

i am millsilveris300

·
Registered
478 Posts
jiggs,

I have a graphite/blk on graphite, but do not have a pic of it. Graphite Grey is a nice color (all the IS colors are nice). If you can personally take a look at the car, you could really appreciate the color.

The graphite wheels are worth the xtra $400 (IMO). Here is a comparo thread started by TEG on the diff between the OEM alloy and graphite polished rims.
http://www.is300.net/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=002544

Good luck...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks to everyone that posted...I'm convinced and the car is on the way...should be in my driveway sometime next week. Thanks for the pics...they helped a lot!

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Originally posted by ISsard22CU:
Hey TRD- what kind of kit is that? how much?
That is a Neo customize kit from Toyota. I got it from my lexus dealer in Australia as a sports option.
The side skirt and rear bumper are Sard items. The rear is the old Sard bumper, not the new one.

[ May 16, 2001: Message edited by: TRD328 ]

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
For you IS300 owners, I think the L-tuned body kit is the same as the Neo Customize kit.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Here is a picture of my graphite with graphite wheels.

For me it was the ~only~ color choice - and part of the reason why I bought an IS300 in the first place.

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
Originally posted by TEG:
Here is a picture of my graphite with graphite wheels.

For me it was the ~only~ color choice - and part of the reason why I bought an IS300 in the first place.
Damn Teg, you have the exact same car as me!

Obviously it looks nice!!!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
is300girl:

I bet yours doesn't have cloth seats...

Mine may be the ~only~ graphite gray
with cloth seats, moonroof, LSD and graphite wheels.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts