Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to run some kind of graphics or racing decals, i'm sick of seeing plain IS's...what do you guys think???

·
Blue Glowie
3,769 Posts
UCLA-IS300 said:
check out the main page...their is someone doing tony's (webmaster's) decals for a show.
And mine as well. Doing IS300.NET promo graphics on mine.

Tony's car is getting done tomorrow. Its a pretty nice design, but more for show.

Check out www.silentrage.net , they helped us out a lot.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
Re: don't hate....

mauilex said:
Why you hatin man, i get sponsored so why not???
hatin? WTF? :roll: i aint hatin playa ...if your want to rice your fuckin car then so be it...its not my buisness but like everyone else..we all have opinions ...post pics up when you take your decals off an shit so i can see how bad your paint faded :lol: i can see if you put like small stickers on the side rear window but all over the fuckin car is just ...well, ...Its shit....Its all SHIT, keep it clean bro :chill:

Edit:
Also you asked and i qoute...
mauilex said:
what do you guys think???
you asked what we think so i gave you my answer, if you didnt like it dont say shit an keep movin :roll:

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
To each, his own. I am gonna do some subtle graphics for my car. I also have a few other ISs lined up for some graphic work as well.

If you need any help, let me know. I specialize in car graphics. Gimmie a call

FLATLINE GRAPHIX (818) 326-3528.

...ask for Jeff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
wdskuk
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing