Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up all my people at the is forum boards. I am new to this so bare with me. I just got a 2008 IS350. I am thinking of doing 19' iForged Retros, with a black center and polish (or chrome) lip. What size should I do with a staggerd setup. possibly 275/35/19........265/40/19(if that fits)?? Anyone out there that knows what will and will not fit holler at me!!:cool:

Get at me. I would love some help and assistance. Oh I was also wanting to do some BF Goodrich KDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ballin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Robby

·
Registered
241 Posts
Go for it Robby...sounds nice...

btw...that's a nice new ride you got there, too.

I believe that 19's with 8.5 in front and back will do the job...I'm not a big fan of staggered just in case you blow one...I'm also not a drifter or ricer, either. I just like to keep it simple...

Have an awesome time with the mods and take care... :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
I went with 19 x 8-1/2 on the front with 225/35 and 20 x 10 with 265/30 on the rear and I have no issues with rubbing at stock ride height. Dont go to wide on the front or you will need to use a heat gun and reshape the plastic inner fenderwell to allow for clearance when hard turning. 275's on the rear may require rolling the fender which is a hassle. You probally wont want to have to pay for that new Lexus and have to worry about tires rubbing all the time,that would suck ,agree ? Be sure to get the proper offsets as well. Good luck and enjoy that new IS,one of the best cars avaible these day. I also went with the BFG kd 2's check my photos in this forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts