Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:worship: :worship: It was SOOO sweet. @ the Lexus of Tulsa dealership. Silver with those awesome dark gunmetal rims.

I didnt get to drive, since he knew i probably couldn't afford it, but he was nice enough to take me on the high and down some city roads.

OMG this car is awesome. I LOVE the seats. I fit simply perfect in them. The raised hood does not look bad, which was one thing i didn't like in the pictures. And its pretty quick. :worship: :worship:

Nav and mark levison system, not sure about what elese they had, as they didn't have the tag displayed, but they wanted $60k... about $10k more than i would even consider. Damn...

It was a great experience though. Maybe i can trade for a used one in a couple years.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The seats are nice, they really do hold you in place when you are taking the corners fast.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
63 Posts
:worship: :worship: It was SOOO sweet. @ the Lexus of Tulsa dealership. Silver with those awesome dark gunmetal rims.

I didnt get to drive, since he knew i probably couldn't afford it, but he was nice enough to take me on the high and down some city roads.

OMG this car is awesome. I LOVE the seats. I fit simply perfect in them. The raised hood does not look bad, which was one thing i didn't like in the pictures. And its pretty quick. :worship: :worship:

Nav and mark levison system, not sure about what elese they had, as they didn't have the tag displayed, but they wanted $60k... about $10k more than i would even consider. Damn...

It was a great experience though. Maybe i can trade for a used one in a couple years.

tnx for the 411......Can't wait for mine to arrive.
C.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts