Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting a nav upgrade on the GS400 and a sunroof rattle fixed so they gave me a loaner. I was expecting the ES300, but lo & behold, I got an IS300, white one.

I didn't have too much time to beat on it yet, but I do have a long trip to take today for work. First impression is that it's quite a bit smaller, with less luxury, but that is to be expected. It is the base model too, no leather, sunroof, seat heater, and only 16" wheels (Yuck!). Anyway, it should still be a fun day!

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
hmmm no leather, sunroof, only 16 inch wheels?....sounds like a lightweight car!!!

Punch it.

------------------
'01 Audi TT 225hp Quattro Coupe - Raven Black - Bose - Premium Package - Premium Grin

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I just put on around 100 miles on it, and it was pretty fun. I noticed thought that it has very little jump right off the gun. Once it gets moving though, it is very quick. The engine is pretty smooth for a 6, and overall the car was very quiet on the highway. Brakes work great.

The car is not the right one for me, but it is a fun car.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
what's your point? why go in a **** on the IS300 like that? its about half the price of your car.

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
one more thing, the 16" is optional, and you should check wat rims come stock on the gs300 in comparison with the IS300. and im tired of people complaining about the SUEDE, do you guys know what comes in lamborghini special edition cars? let me help u out, SUEDE SPORTS SEATS.

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lexus_IS300, did I say something to piss you off? I don't feel that I was dissing the car at all, although it's tought to know what you said with the ****s in your message.

FYI, the car did not have the suede, it was the cloth seats. I like the suede ones quite a bit. I feel sorry for you that you are so insecure that you feel any comments that are not full of false praise are to be taken as insults. For Christ's sake, chill.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Man Lexus IS300 chill out big time!! That was a very fair and even critique of the guy's experience in a loaner IS 300. You really sound big-time insecure and Napoleanic in your statements.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Falken
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing