Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Got my car at the end of June and started my summer project.. Here are pics of its progression during the summer, any criticism is appreciated..

This is my old 2000 civic si

Sold it right after i got my 02 IS300 on June 28th 2005
a pic of it the day i got it. Pretty much bone stock

First modd i did was paint the calipers and slap on them lovely decals from flatline

My next move was the RMM lip, clear bumper lenses and also got my entire hood, front bumper repainted to get rid of those hideous Rock chips

the day after that i recieved my Tenzo Mean Six in 18's wrapped in Hankook tires

An then finally Carson toyota decided to send my my Rmm grill after 6 weeks

And the whoring begins

I bought a UGo roof spoiler..Debating wether or not to put it on..

Hope you guys like it.

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
Love that civic "its JDM tight yo" :lol:

Keep on mod'n the IS your going down the right road, not really feeling the tenzo rims.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
nice car. I like the black/black theme. And the Si is one of the cleaner civics I have seen. Way to keep it classy. And kinda funny going from an Si to an Is huh?

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
nice and clean.. keep it up! hopefully i get to see it in person on one of these meets. :approve:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Nice! blk/blk with RMM lip/grill...very clean.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks nice! You are very similar to me. I had an 00 Blue Si, then I had an S2000, now I too have an Onyx IS.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Looks sweet, I had the same sinerio... I had a 99 Civic SiR (Cnd Si) and then made the switch to the Lex. It's nice to have some
torque now, doesn't it?

j :)

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Good looks, I always that the black would look nice on an IS 300, love your rims too. How much did you get them for and where at? Mind me asking..

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aZieNboyTiMMy said:
Good looks, I always that the black would look nice on an IS 300, love your rims too. How much did you get them for and where at? Mind me asking..
got the rims from wheelsnext.com for 1000 shipped pretty good deal and my friend had hese rims before theyre decently strong but heavy.. 47lbs with tires each

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the +rep bro..

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alredxiii said:
Looks sweet man...why not relocate the horns give it that extra clean look
Just did the horns took me literally 4 minutes i timed it. hahaha thanks for the suggestion definetely alot cleaner now.. Next move is going to be the headlights and tails...

Reactions: alredxiii

·
Registered
771 Posts
Your car looks really clean.. I like your RMM lip from the front but from the whole car shots im not sure because its lower than the sides.. I'm thinking about getting the RMM lip... but do you guys think it would look weird that i'd only have that and no side skirts or rear lip?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
i need to do a post like this...

its always fun to see how a car develops...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts