Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had to do it.. yet again, this was on the Pike.. i pull up to a black type R and we both gave the nodd to go at it... the light turned green and as i expected i took the lead off the bat.. i was probably 3/4 a car length in front when he shifted into second. he immediately started to pull...and continued to pull into 3rd.. it was embarrasing but inevitable. we pulled over and talked for a while.. very cool guy, he should be coming to the Meet.. on Saturday..

anyways.. it was a good night..tons of cars out.. there were so many cars, 5-0 was giving tickets for loitering.. but since we were at dunkin donuts and were holding our coffees, they could do nothing... its gonna be a crazy summer out here... and the Pike is definitely bringin in some heat.. as it should, there are too many stupid ass drivers.. tonight there were 2 guys in a silver integra drinking beer right in front of everybody, even passing a few beers out.. some people think its so cool to drink.. and completely forget about responsibility. its one thing to have a little race..but to drink and drive around so many cars and people is outright STUPID!!!

another race..if you want to call it that, was with a grand cherokee... this was funny.. i was just cruisin, barely accelerating and he starts to stomp on it.. i look over, once i saw what it was, i looked at my friend, and we both started to laugh.. we came up to a light.. and i was like, no im not going to do it.. but my friend was like, yo... grand cherokees have mad torque.. it might take you off the line. so we decided to find out.. light turned green and i stepped on it.. i didn't push it to its fullest...cuz i didn't think i had to, but after 1st, he was right beside me, the rest of the race was me looking back at him as i pulled away... we came up to another light, and as soon as it turned green, homie floored it again, but this time, i didn't want to waste anymore gas.. i ended up parking my ride and just watched others race by..

it was a nice night, got many compliments... everyone said that they loved my color, GGP, and that it matched so perfectly with my stock graphite rims.

time to sleep...peace

oh yeah. i gotta hand it to the IS brakes, they stop quite well. today was the first time i really used them hard..

[This message has been edited by TicaLis300 (edited March 24, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont even know why im bothering with your pathetic comments..but are you blind?? illiterate?? how am i a liar??? HOW?? so you believe my IS beat a type R??? is that it?? if you are illiterate, i am sorry for being so cruel as to make fun of your limitations.. i do urge you do go to hookedonphonics.com, they can help you with your problem... and if its not that.. maybe you need some sort of counseling.. were you molested as a child?? never quite fit in to the group?? i can understand your feelings of inadequacy, but by going around and talking smack for no reason doesn't justify such behavior. GROW UP!! i hope you do, or you'll find yourself in a 6 feet deep ditch before its your time... just some words of advice..

·
Registered
101 Posts
Originally posted by TicaLis300:
i dont even know why im bothering with your pathetic comments..but are you blind?? illiterate?? how am i a liar??? HOW?? so you believe my IS beat a type R??? is that it?? if you are illiterate, i am sorry for being so cruel as to make fun of your limitations.. i do urge you do go to hookedonphonics.com, they can help you with your problem... and if its not that.. maybe you need some sort of counseling.. were you molested as a child?? never quite fit in to the group?? i can understand your feelings of inadequacy, but by going around and talking smack for no reason doesn't justify such behavior. GROW UP!! i hope you do, or you'll find yourself in a 6 feet deep ditch before its your time... just some words of advice..
Don't worry bout it bro....it's stockIS3...nothin that he says is ever positive.

------------------
AzNIS300
E-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
685 Posts
StockIS is motherfoking moron, yo. Just tell him to shut the F U C K U P. I think we really should kick that mofo out of this website.

------------------
Soon to be owner of Fullly loaded SBM/Black IS300 w/LSD and graphite rims... Already put a deposit on the car... picking it up in the beginning of the April... Can't wait!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Originally posted by comptechcls:
SO he posts an honest loss to a car that CAN whip your IS300 and he gets shunned? You guys are in such denial.
Read again, comptechcls. Only the one resident troll is attacking the story. Everybody else is jumpin' on the troll. For some reason, you're perceiving denial that ain't there. I kindly suggest you stay out of this one.

------------------
051/LP/SR/LD/HH

·
Registered
200 Posts
Originally posted by DtEW:
Read again, comptechcls. Only the one resident troll is attacking the story. Everybody else is jumpin' on the troll. For some reason, you're perceiving denial that ain't there. I kindly suggest you stay out of this one.

This is why I love this forum. DtEW you are a class act.

------------------
THE is300.net token fag
[email protected]
Black/Black

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
*nod* I don't see anything wrong with what TicalIS300 posted either. No one was bragging about beating the Type R. He admittedly lost the "race". What's the big deal?

Scott.

------------------
...yet another proud owner of a fully loaded Graphite Gray Pearl '01 IS300

1 - 11 of 11 Posts