Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wanted the HT's but nobody has them anymore. I started looking into the S-tech's furhter. I called Tein USA at 562-633-7387 and found out that the reason why they discontinued the HTs was because it was a 5 year old design. The S-techs are a brand new design, have pretty much the same spring rate, have less coils than the HTs, and is made out of a different kind of metal. They are lighter and dropp the car the same hieght. (around 1.5") You can use them with your stock shocks just like the HT's. I guess you can call the S-techs the "new and improved" HT springs. Makes me feel a little better now because my heart was set on the HT's. :D Does anybody have the s-techs yet?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Heard the same thing...i wanted the HT so bad...but now i have the HKS hiper...so im kinda stumped...what do i do!!! :-?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
NiCeLeX said:
Heard the same thing...i wanted the HT so bad...but now i have the HKS hiper...so im kinda stumped...what do i do!!! :-?

I had the Hiper with the HT and I scrapped a lot :-? Even going really slow and sideways...I HATE that sound, its like nails on a chalk board! :bitching: But I have the dragger now, still waiting to install the damn thing...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
JDMPartsbizz
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing