Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really wanted the HT's but nobody has them anymore. I started looking into the S-tech's furhter. I called Tein USA at 562-633-7387 and found out that the reason why they discontinued the HTs was because it was a 5 year old design. The S-techs are a brand new design, have pretty much the same spring rate, have less coils than the HTs, and is made out of a different kind of metal. They are lighter and dropp the car the same hieght. (around 1.5") You can use them with your stock shocks just like the HT's. I guess you can call the S-techs the "new and improved" HT springs. Makes me feel a little better now because my heart was set on the HT's. :D Does anybody have the s-techs yet?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Heard the same thing...i wanted the HT so bad...but now i have the HKS hiper...so im kinda stumped...what do i do!!! :-?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
NiCeLeX said:
Heard the same thing...i wanted the HT so bad...but now i have the HKS hiper...so im kinda stumped...what do i do!!! :-?

I had the Hiper with the HT and I scrapped a lot :-? Even going really slow and sideways...I HATE that sound, its like nails on a chalk board! :bitching: But I have the dragger now, still waiting to install the damn thing...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts