Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 6 months ago I ordered a set of Iforge Aeros for my car and about 3 months after I ordered them they guy from the shop called me that they had come in. So I went over to pick them up and everything looked good. When I got home I really took a look at them and noticed that all the rims were 19x 8 when I ordered 19x8 in the front and 19x9.5 in the rear. So that just got me pist because they just dropped the offset on the rears giving me that bigger lip. Then I noticed that the inside of my rims were polished as well. All my other friends with Iforged had 3piece rims and they weren't polished on the inside, so I decided to give Iforged alittle call and see what was up with that and they told me that those were 2 piece not 3 piece like I ordered. To top everything off they didnt even give me valve stems. I took everything back to the shop I ordered them from and told them to re-order the rims they way I asked for them originally and the guy said ok that fine. After waiting about another 3months I went to the shop to see what the story was on my rims and the guy said that the order never even went through. I was pist as hell!!!! and asked for all my money back and went with a WELL known company down here in Miami,Florida called Wheels Boutique. They were super professional and made sure that I got what I wanted. The guy actually showed me a new line of Iforged rims that havent even come out in the market yet and that I would be able to get a bigger lip in the back if I chose 1 of them so I did. Now im getting a 3 1/2 inch lip in the back and a 2 1/2 inch lip in the front when everyone elses iforges only have a 2 1/2 in the back. After all this mess im pretty happy that what had happened happened. I got a new rim that no1 has really seen, and a way.. bigger lip on my is300 that pretty much no1 else has. I just thought I would share my crazy experience with every1 out there.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Its too bad people who buy these get screwed over so bad cause they are such a sick rim. Sorry to hear about this bro, good luck with the new ones :cool:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Speaking of IForged...

Does any1 have the number for Iforged directly..? I work for a wheel shop and can't find a # anywhere....
I need to order some direct.....

Please anyone?

thanks

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Guy said:
Does any1 have the number for Iforged directly..? I work for a wheel shop and can't find a # anywhere....
I need to order some direct.....

Please anyone?

thanks
Telephone Number:
(714) 484-1070
Office Hours 9:00am-5:00pm PST Mon-Fri

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
5 bucks that the wheels he ordered are the same as Phillzspeed and that his order will get messed up again. :lol:

BTW Where is De. Another Iforged post and De isn't around to tell you "I told you so".

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Eminence said:
5 bucks that the wheels he ordered are the same as Phillzspeed
I hope not.. :)

BTW Where is De. Another Iforged post and De isn't around to tell you "I told you so".
Haha, I was thinking the very same thing. Let's see, any bettors on how long it takes before De shows up and says "I told you so..." ?

LOL

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Well i'm glad you have a resloution for that problem.

Also your whole entire post were all bunch up together, throw a couple of double spaces or something.

I had a hard time reading that.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Phillzpeed said:
I hope not.. :)

Haha, I was thinking the very same thing. Let's see, any bettors on how long it takes before De shows up and says "I told you so..." ?

LOL
You need to talk alot of crap about these wheels, so no one else will buy it and then you'll be the only one.

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Eminence said:
You need to talk alot of crap about these wheels, so no one else will buy it and then you'll be the only one.
I thought Sophie was doing a good enough job with that...

But I guess I need to be specific. Don't buy the classics! They Break if you run over an ant! Oh, and they look hideous in person! :lol:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
That sucks that the shop royally screwed up your order. Glad to hear the other place is gonna get it right.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Phillzpeed said:
I thought Sophie was doing a good enough job with that...

But I guess I need to be specific. Don't buy the classics! They Break if you run over an ant! Oh, and they look hideous in person! :lol:
Ouch!

I guess Mr. Singh (Aeros) is one of the few I-Forged success stories :suspiciou

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
here

I told you so

-Sophiesleeps

:lol:
hahah.
Wait til he drives in the rain. :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
RocaLEX said:
Ouch!

I guess Mr. Singh (Aeros) is one of the few I-Forged success stories :suspiciou
That cos i'm special :neener:
:lol:

Honestly thats acutally pretty cool turnout.

I'm guessing its one of these new rims ;)

Classic

Emotion

Equip

Essen

Trial

Variant

Daytona

:bigSmile:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts