Lexus IS Forum banner

Got my lip kit put on

1K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  chancellor842 
#1 ·
So after letting my lip kit sit in the garage for like 6 months i finally got it put on along with taking out all my dents. Someone backed right into my car door and someone punched my rear quarter panel! But i am happy now and just thought i would share. I'm sexi again!

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
I used to have the Vizage sides and still have the rear, thought it's been customized for the dual-exhaust. Good job. I do agree with the other posters though on the fuel door. Best wishes nonetheless.

#15 ·
yeah the gas door came like that when i bought the car. i tried to have the body man take it off but he said it was taped on there too tight. If anyone has a GGP gas door for sale i'm all for it!!!!!!!!!!!! Dropped on tein lowering springs and yes it's too low for NYC so you just have to know what roads you can go on and what roads you can't. I'm looking to buy an old nissan pick up as a DD anyway. And yes the freakin exhaust bugs me that it looks like it's sucked in by the back lip.

thanx for the kind words guys
BUN

#17 ·
Yeah it's a use kit as well and it's already eaten away. There is a metal plate rivited to the kit to try to prevent further melting, Though it is already melted alit more do to the angle. What did you do about this? Cause i'm planning to just trim to lip around the exhaust.

BUN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.