Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it at a dealer here in Mentor, Ohio (Classic Lexus)Its the graphite Gray with the black leather/ecsaine black fabric, Fully loaded everything. 2000 down $369a month thats with tax 39moths.

·
Registered
509 Posts
heh.. 1st IS?? u thinking getting a 2nd and 3rd IS??

j/k
anyway, congrad and u'll love it!

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
106 Posts
Tgallon,
I am not questioning you only pointing out the facts. The 39 month lease last time I check has a 59% residual. Avg. list of loaded car $34,050 X .59 = 20,089. Which equates to $13,961 depreciation plus you have an acuistion fee of approx. $550 equals $14,511. The total of your payments and deposit equals 16,391. The difference of $1,880 has to cover taxes and interest. I was going to lease a loaded IS through Lexus at $1,000 over invoice and the payment with their reduce factor in Dec. was going to be approx. $462 with first and security of $500 due at inception. The interest cost over the lease term was over $5,000 which is why I decided to purchase. Each $1,000 you put down would reduce you payment around $30 per month. Perhaps you purchase the car for invoice or less? Once again, I am not qustioning your integrity, just how you received such a fantastic deal.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I understand, I couldnt beleive it myself thats why I have to jump on it and get one. The Dealer called it "A DECEMBER TO REMEMBER" an like I said Just put $2000 down and I got it at $379 w/tax included.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Originally posted by LexoBoi:
hey, agent smith, what dealer did you go to? How did you get the free "whores"?
Who said anything about free... I had to pay. I figured he cut such a sweet deal they might have thrown in a couple of Crack Whores to seal the deal.

·
Registered
41 Posts
In the Boston paper, the IS is going for 299/month for 36 months, excluding tax, title, etc. with $2999 down. I imagine the car probably doesn't have many options, but even with fully loaded, it seems its probably pretty close to tgallon's deal.

Just a heads up...

Dr1ft3r

1 - 13 of 13 Posts