Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
My car is dropped on Eibachs, whatever the drop is. I may plan to get spacers later, but I think it looks fine right now. :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
New Wheels, New Exhaust, New Subs....

So Im in the middle of dropping about 25K on customizing my IS. My volks came in last week along w/ my HKS exhaust & K&N Intake. I got my subs redone last week also. Here is whats new:

Volk GT-S Titanium Gunmetal 19x8.5-19x9.5
K&N Typhoon Intake
HKS Hi-Power Dual Exhaust
2-10'' Kicker CVR's Subs
Memphis Audio 1000 Watt Monoblock Amp

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
did u know that i thought ur car was absolutely stunning? :) hottness! congrats! cant wait to see how ur car looks with EVERYTHANGGG ON IT!! =]
Thanx Hun ;)

·
Registered
503 Posts
looks great! what off set are the wheels and tires are you running? Any rubbing issues with or without passengers onboard?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Drop looks good, I would imagine it's about 2 inches up front maybe 1.5 in the rear?
Eibach's only drop about 1.4" front and 1.2" rear. The reason it appears lower is because the 19" wheel & tire package on cspec's car has a bigger overall diameter than the 18" OEM, thus raising the car a bit but reducing the fender gap.

BTW cspec what tire sizes are you running front/rear?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
looks great! what off set are the wheels and tires are you running? Any rubbing issues with or without passengers onboard?
I had to get specific offsets so the BBK will fit once it comes in. I got:

Front
235/35/19
19x8.5 +36

Rear
265/30/19
19x9.5 +37

Im running BF Goodrich G-Force KDW2's

Only rubbing i have is wen i go over bumps or dips, the tops of my tires hit the top of the fender wells in the front only cuz the car is so low due to the coilovers. Tomorrow im having the suspension stiffened so it doesnt bounce as much n im gonna try to shave the inside of the fenders. As for the rear, no rubbing, ever, even with a full load.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Impressive! Geeze, did you think about saving up the cash to buy an IS-F? Or are you still thinking about going that route?
Ha, i dunno, i really want an IS-F but i dont know if I will get one. I doubt i will.....but i really want one :)

·
Registered
14,187 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
81 - 100 of 202 Posts