Lexus IS Forum banner

181 - 200 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
thanks. no drop yet but going to put on some tein s-tech's for now. hopefully next year get some coils. i'll get some better pics this weekend.

·
Registered
19 Posts
How did you like your K&N intake? I'm going to get an intake this summer, I just don't know which one to get.
I'm coming from a G37 and most of the intakes were just for sound and don't add much power. Is it the same for the 350? If so, which sounds the best because this car needs to make some noise.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
How did you like your K&N intake? I'm going to get an intake this summer, I just don't know which one to get.
I'm coming from a G37 and most of the intakes were just for sound and don't add much power. Is it the same for the 350? If so, which sounds the best because this car needs to make some noise.

Thanks

Pretty much the same for the 2IS.

Your choices are:

The Joe Z or F-sport design... about a 5 hp gain, and modest sound gains.

or

One of the short-ram intakes with a big cone filter- Where you're getting hotter air, so likely less gains (don't believe the dynos K&N has on their site- they lie) but more noise.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the is350 & did the fsport and magna flow exhaust,sounds awesome,problem lately though because I had an OEM window,but now my battery keeps dying,can any one figure what could this mean? I never had to push the starter button more than once,now ive jumped my car fout times this week. Any help?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Your cars have given me alot of great ideas. They look great! I have only had my IS350 alittle over a month now. So it is still stock. I hope to get tint this week, and start modding soon! I am thinking 20% all the way around. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
106 Posts

2010 IS350
MRM ON BLACK INTERIOR=)
F SPORT EXHAUST
F SPORT INTAKE
F SPORT FRONT SWAY BAR
F SPORT SHOCKS
TEIN S TECH SPRINGS
VOLK GT30 19X9.5 +36 19X10.5 +37
VOLK BLACK CLUB SPORT CARBON CENTER CAPS