Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, finally got my hands on my altezza. It's a '99 built, RS200 model that came with 80K km's, still smelling factory new! They interior as you can see is spotless, the exterior is not bad at all. It does need a serious detailing job but other then that I do not have any complaints. When I went to pick her up, checked the oil and other fluids before driving home. The oil was so clean I could be used to fry something with it. This guys is the original Beams engine, tuned by Yamaha motors. It's a 4 cylinder pushing 210Hp, model 3SGE. The tranny is a 6 speed manual that is very easy do get used to, and being a lefty myself, it was no problem at all. It came with the kit (Carson Tuned), the exhaust (RSR Magic) and is lowered on coilovers (still don't know which brand but these babies are smooth as hell and do allow you to enter corners very well)

Once I have her detailed, first things to come are tints and a new cd or dvd player....Japanese fm frequencies go up to 91Mhz, so I don't have much radio choice :p and ofcourse a sweet set of HID's! Enjoy and I'll make sure to have some new pics up soon again.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
827 Posts
wow! i want one!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
very nice, clean altezza!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! I want one :)

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
nice! btw that's a TRD Neo kit, which Carson Tuned copied later on. love that 2-tone dash also.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
i wish my car was white :(

+rep
enjoy!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice! btw that's a TRD Neo kit, which Carson Tuned copied later on. love that 2-tone dash also.

Ha ha, I knew I had something good in my hands! And the funny thing is, on these Japanese auction sites there are literly tons of these Altezza's going for good prices with high grades. This one is a grade 4.5 out of 5 meaning it's as good as new. And if your really lucky you'll find one with a nice big front mount on it!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Very nice!!! I am jealous. Is it in the states?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts