Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought myself and black 01 is300 with 12k, and i need more power what should i do first, supercharger , turbo????help!?!??!!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
377 Posts
turbo or sc... hmmm... i dont think it really matters... hehe, just draw it out of a hat, which ever one u get u'll be happy. I saw the PLP superchargers and had a ride in the Vortech and it was amazing.... my head got slammed against the head rest... good feeling hehe

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Kuba said:
I just bought myself and black 01 is300 with 12k, and i need more power what should i do first, supercharger , turbo????help!?!??!!? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Too broad of a question to give a simple answer. Do you just want a little power for daily driving or are you gonna be a track regular? How much power are you looking for at the wheels? What is your budget cuz a kit will run you a approximately $5k excluding install (unless you are gonna do it yourself ro do a custom kit).

Have fun with your new ride. :chill:

·
Registered
377 Posts
well i would advice you not to do a custom kit unless u really know what u are doing, and if you seem like you probably wouldnt wanna do that... lol. anyways. like rllis said.. it depends on what you want. as for me, i think i'd rather go with a supercharger because it is better for everyday driving. Turbo would help you out if u like to drag race. Just look into it more. Check out Pro Lex Performance for Superchargers :D Also you should check out exhaust... suspension... blah blah blah.. hehe. ok i'm done, see ya

1 - 5 of 5 Posts