Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a wonderful car! I'd say the biggest suprise is the sound system, IMO it is significantly better than the BOSE system in the Acura TL (not the 04 TL). Handling is amazing, so smooth and sold.

I look forward to at least 5 years of enjoyable driving and posting!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
we gladly welcome you to this site, just be on the watch out for fake asses, bullshitters, haters and assholes :chill:
:lol: word! welcome to the board! :D

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
welcome!

I'd have to disagree with the stock stereo. My brother's TL-S stock stereo sounds better than my stock. :oops:

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Congrats, you will have tons of fun with the car.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
New 2003 GGP Sport Design no Nav.

Love the 11 spoke wheels (I know they're controversial) and the Ivory leather.

I had my first kill already! It was an 70 year old guy in a Dodge Aries K. I really juiced him!

First mod - snow tires.

Thanks for the welcome mat.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Welcome to the board.
I got the same car but black and still loving it. Now you'll be wasting hours reading these forums. :D

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Welcome.....NOw go BOOST IT! lol jk
-Matt

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think the ivory leather is beautiful, I had a moment of second guessing when I saw a gray Bimmer with black leather, but I love how the ovory makes the babin feel open and airy. The challenge will be keeping it clean.

This car is truly wonderful. The only other car I considered was the TSX, but it is so unrefined compared to the Lex.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
glad you're so happy with your car!! :wink:

as for the interior, they've got some good leather cleaners out there that you can use, when needed. and some members have all-weather floormats too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts