Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Welcome me to the owners' club. I got both the car and the price I was promised. The car is great and I absolutely love it. What pisses me off though is that Edmunds now lists at 7.5 second for 0-60. Oh, well I am driving like a grandma now anyway and will continue until I hit 1000 miles.

Btw, after much thought, I did go with the 17"s

· Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Prof,

Silver. I absolutely love it. I told you you had to wait to get my price
Actually, the guy at the dealership was VERY nice. He even called me today to make sure I got home OK from PA

My only problem with the car is- I don't know where to put the radar detector. The navi tray eats up way too much space and I don't want to stick the detector on the windshield (can't take it off quickly if you get pulled over

· Registered
95 Posts
Congratulations!!

I should be getting mine in next couple of days or so. Silver too

Question for you guys. I know you are supposed to use the car with care until break-in to protect engine. But what possible problems will happen if you don't? I don't think I will be able to resist flooring the pedal when I finally get my car.
How can you be not attempted?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.