Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the DRL in full mod and after the professional steam clean is done the DRL stay on WTF, even w/ out the key.
So, I look at the fuse and it's ok, then I was checking out the DRL relay by the passenger headlight and it seem dry.
If I leave the DRL full mod wire in it stay on w/o having the key in the ignition and then turn on low beam the High beam at full power can't turn it off! :(

If I take the DRL mod wire out, DRL is not on, but when turn on Low beam the High beam is full power!

Now, I take the DRL relay w/ 4 prone out w/ out DRL mod wire, there no high beam at all(which I have to drive it like this until I solved this problem)

I need your help to solved this, thanks in advance.

Sam

·
Registered
270 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear that, you may need to let the connections dry out more otherwise it is off to the dealer. I know nada about electrical so can't give you any DIY suggestions. I feel your pain though.

·
Registered
619 Posts
This is why I don't mess with the DRL mod. There's a reason why engineers designed it like this. Just put it back to stock. Honestly, is it worth the headache? What will happen when it really rains and a bit of water gets in the engine compartment?

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
if your car is still under warranty i would take it to the dealership and let them worry about fixing it..... ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts