Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was stopped, and I hear this engine revving from far. It was a STS coming in close and hit my car. I was alone in my car, in STS there were a young driver(permit), his father, mom, and grandma. I told the police what happened but they tried to claim that it was the father who was driving! Of course, I was going absolutely crazy because I saw that fat fooking son coming out of the driver side. Now when police and EMS asked the son if he's hurt from the accident, he said (from what police told me) "I hurt my knees when I was driving" So police asked him that they thought the father was driving. And he tried to come back with an answer of "Oh I was just nervous" Bitch got 0wned and police told me they are BSing and everything will be in the report. They made a whole scene by 3 of them were carried away by the ambulance. My gf who came later was yelling I should be the one in that ambulance LOL (I heart her)! Bad day.... :(

Reactions: Me_1

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Dude that blows. Hope all goes well with the rebuild. Sorry to hear about your car, glad u are ok.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Im confused. I now see two posts with two different accidents. First you said in one thread that a permit driver hit the front of your car and screwed your CF hood, now there is this thread where he rear-ended you, same story with the father claiming he was driving. ???

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In this post I didn't say he hit my rear. He hit my front and whole front is gone including my CF hood. They were trying to cover up that his son didn't drive who only had a permit. Of course it was a total BS because I saw him coming out of the driver seat. Police couldn't really take side until the son blew up what they were trying to cover by saying "I hurt my knees when I was driving".

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
I think I got it now: so he was coming in and hit the front quarter panel are from the side? I previously assumed you were rear ended because you were stopped etc. Hope all goes well.

·
Registered
345 Posts
im confused.....so where did he hit you....cause if he hit you head on hard as you infer your lucky to be alive...(which im glad your ok)

·
Registered
111 Posts
good thing ur ok...i got rear ended at 45 3 days ago...turned out better for me tho.. they are covering all aftermarket stuff as well plus im gettin more stuff from it....it sucks man i know.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I'm ok, and thank you for your concerns. I am stopped at the stop sign for a good 20-30 sec cuz of the traffic. He's coming from my left and hits my front. Although it wasn't direct hit, it was good enuff for my whole bumper to get f'ed up and the hood is gone.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
That's terrible......I hope it all get sorted out in your favor and I hope those ppl get what they deserve. :pissed:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Im not liking all these posts about accidents because i dodged 3 of them the other day because idiots dont know how to drive. if somone hits me im opening a can of whoop ass on them

Oh yeah glad to hear ur ok and sue the sh*t out of them

·
Registered
957 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for ya, I'm sure it will! :bigSmile:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts