Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all right my radio antenna was stolen tonight, and am looking to get another one to replace it. Now my mom has an LS430 and I looked at her antenna, it's small and nice, I wanted to know if it would fit on an IS and would it work well? I'm about to get to bed now for work in the morning otherwise i would have tested it now. Anyone know anything about that antenna? Thanks for the help later.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Try and see if it will fit on you car, I was gonna take an antenna off my loaners car RX330 and put it onto mine. Go out and buy yourself a JDM antenna IMO.

-Ringo

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I believe I saw some .NET member has LS430 anntena on their IS.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
haha steal your moms antenna..she wont notice :lol:

eric. :chill:

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
u should get a JDM antenna. Check out the Sale Forum, i think 2001lexusi300 is selling some?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Try the one off your mom's car. If it works, then get one like it. If it doesn't work, then get one that you like for the IS. It's really simple.

·
Registered
328 Posts

i bought the JDM antenna...but i also work at a honda dealership and just took one off the new '04 civic Si...its like an inch shorter than the JDM that they sell here....works the same, if not, better. ...just go after hours and take it off... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.