Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I got a question about body kits. Here's my dillema: :-?
My car is lowered 2 inches with stock rims and stillen ground effects. I think it looks awesome the way it is dropped. But now I got 19's and am waiting to put them on. I put them on the car tonight just to see how they looked and noticed a HUGE :eek: difference-the car is a LOT higher than it was with stock rims. The question is-which body kit or (mixed body kit pieces) should I get to have my car as low or at least close to being as low as it was??
I was looking at the c-west kit, but it looks as if it is the same height as my stock bumpers with stillen ground effects.
So, any suggestion, and maybe pics would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Please help me decide on how to dress up my ride fellow .netters! 8)

thanks!

by the way, I can't even imagine how the IS300 would look like with stock height and 19's - an SUV!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
14,088 Posts
vizage lip kit would lower your car substantially without actually lowering the car. to think of it, most lip kits should add at least 1 1/2 inches if not more since they add on to the bottom of the bumpers and sides...

·
8,748 Posts
get coilovers then you can adjust the height.

I assume you are on just springs?

and loose the Stillen "ground effects :lol: "

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright, thanks for your replies, guys.

I've been searching, and I think I found the ultimate combination for myself:

~WISE front
~EXPLOSION or WISE sides
~LESTER rear

If anyone has any pics/prices/contact info on where to buy any of these, please post it here or pm me.

thanks!

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
1phatlexusincharlotte said:
So, can anyone tell me any info on these parts please? (prices/websites...)

~WISE front
~EXPLOSION or WISE sides
~LESTER rear

I don't know about the Lester rear, but the Wise front is between 800.00 to 900.00, and the Wise sides are about the same for the pair.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.