Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Threw on these 14' IS F-Sport wheels and now people think I have a brand new $50-60k AMG Mercedes. I've had several people tell me that too so it wasn't just the one off fluke. My 13yo car is hangin with 14-15' Benzos straight off the assembly line like its nothing. #nextlevelshit

People think my car is way more factory suped now too. I got a whole new swag about my car, when I step out or when I'm at the light I always feel like all eyes on me. I even act like its got a supercharger in it too.

I'm officially part of high society and in with the elite now. I show up to nice high end restaurants and hotels and these clowns think I'm about to let them valet my shit. The hell outa here. I'm not letting anyone drive my coveted classic. Fug around and burn up my clutch thinkin they're stuntin or some shit.

But yeah I figure these wheels easily add a few racks to the overall value of my whip. So its a wrap, I'm demanding 5 figures easy for this piece if I ever sell it. Might even throw it in a Barrett-Jackson classic car auction and set a high reserve on it just to see what it caps out at.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
I like the wheels :approve:
Thats all i have to say about this post :oops:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Definitely like the wheels ALOT. Other than that RUCK, you are a complete and utter moron. and more than likely some stupid uneducated punk kid who in fact does not deserve to be a part of this community. Please go die somewhere, thank you in advance.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Looks good. But then, graphite wheels on a black car is hard to mess up.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow... not in a good way.
Excuse me? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Do you know how easily I would fundamentally dismantle you off the line? I'd redline and drop the clutch on that ass so quick. As soon as that light turns green I'm ghost-1 recon on your whole car crew. I'm still waiting for my IS-F sport badges to come in, so people are about to know for a fact I got a legit F sport with the way this bad boy sits.

With these wheels it's like Toyota's Racing Development team personally flew out from Japan to fine tune my ride. So for you to sit there and front and say something like "wow.. not in a good way" is the mark of a bonafide hater that sees something they like but the hater in them makes them feel the need to discredit the only way they know how, by hatin.

No offense.. but these wheels have done more for my ride performance wise than your shop ever could. Don't hate.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Sorry RUCK but as gangsta as you think your car is, lexotic concepts' zenmotors IS300 will blow the doors off your car. NO COMPETITION WHATSOEVER, this the type of dude who does laps around the track with 661WHP, make it into superstreet magazine, place at wekfest and get featured on the Work Wheels website.

Try again once your get your trophy, model in one picture with your username and my.is written on it and after you get your CF wrapped parts, "cowl induction" and empty nitrous bottle installed. Right now your car is nowhere close to the F22 fighter jet look you were going for. Hell you don't even have the ballsack in the back we were telling you to get. Also let me tell you something right quick RUCK, you can't just hop into the ring with Ali just because you think you can box.

Quick sketch (5 minutes), I think it's quite accurate
Sorry! Thought you were a troll... didn't mean to offend!

So you want wings instead of wheels, right?

sorry, I can't drawl.
These two fine gentlemen even made a render for you at NO COST. C'mon RUCK step your game up. :lol:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I cant believe I wasted my time reading this entire post...LOL

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.