Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys

glad to be part of the is community.. proud owner for a new(used) 2007 is350 :) i am loving it so far... two things i have done is get an amp and sub and then change the fog lights and headlights cuz it was cheap to do.. waitin on some more cash flow before i get coils and sways

so i got the amp and sub installed but am using the stock head unit.. this means i have to put a line rca converter on the original wires coming to the stock amp.. i did that but accidentally cut into the speaker wires and not woofer wires so now im getting vocals in my sub lol.. does anyone have a wire diagram so i know what wires i need to tap into? has anyone put a sub and amp on a stock unit here and can guide me alternative methods on how to do this? thanks

i also got 8k headlights for the car and for some reason they are showin up as really white.. there should be a blue tint to the light but its not showin up.. the same lights on other cars are a lot more bluer.. is it cuz of the stock ballast? any way i can fix this? thanks in advance!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Congrats for the new ride. IS350 is always the good choice. :)

Is this the Sport package?

Make sure it has steering wheel has been updated per TSIB at Lexus dealership. '08 model has tighter and more responsive steering than the older models.

I can't help you on the audio and speaker wires... I would have the professionals do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts