Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
That is one ugly piece of shit looking car!

JK...JK. =) What's next?

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
First time I have seen an IS300 make a Porsche look bad!

Good luck with your new ride.

Digger08

·
Monkey Style
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. It was a dream of mine to boost the hell out of my IS300 and I got to experience it for two summers. The car was good to me (most of the time) and turned heads everywhere it went.

The new owner lives in Orlando, FL and AFAIK is an ex-Supra TT owner so he's no noob to the 2JZ game.

·
Blue Devil
3,658 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. what a shame man!! hopefully the guy will bring it to FL2k11 mega meet next year (we just had 2k10 this past weekend, a bunch of guys came from orlando), and that way we'll be able to compare srt 2.75 setups and i can get ideas (since i know you upgraded yours a bunch more than my base 2.75 setup) :)

how did they buyer find you? is he a my.ISer?

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
I thought you sold it awile back. ANyway what's next in the future?

·
Monkey Style
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
what are you going to drive now?
Well I got myself a truck to haul my photography gear around, lol. I'm not thinking about another project car just yet, but who knows I've been known to change things up randomly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. what a shame man!! hopefully the guy will bring it to FL2k11 mega meet next year (we just had 2k10 this past weekend, a bunch of guys came from orlando), and that way we'll be able to compare srt 2.75 setups and i can get ideas (since i know you upgraded yours a bunch more than my base 2.75 setup) :)

how did they buyer find you? is he a my.ISer?
The buyer is s14_Andrew on the forums. He's not very active on here but I'm sure he'll start popping in the Go Faster forum a bit more from now on.

I thought you sold it awile back. ANyway what's next in the future?
I did sell it a while back...sort of. I had another buyer make monthly payments since October but when s14_Andrew came up with the cash, I decided to sell it outright to him instead.

beautiful IS!
Thanks!

·
Monkey Style
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How much do you think you spent in mods for that car?
Sorry for the LATE reply but better late than never, right? Performance and cosmetics combined, I tallied it in the upper $30k ($8k was paint). This was over the course of 3 years.

It's funny because I searched this forum and found myself saying back in '06 when I first got the car that I wasn't going to mod it. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.