Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm a visual guy, I learn better that way.

Here is a good IN CYLINDER video of the 4 stroke process (note the temp readings on the bottom left). After watching this think of all the stuff you read on this forum: ignition advance, retard, combustion temps, CAMS!!- valve overlap, interference/non-interference motors, spark plug heat range, fouled plugs, flame front, squish geometry, porting and polishing valves, slow burn, ping, pre-ignition, EGTs, etc etc. I've always wanted to see a vid like this, enjoy!

in cylinder video

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Not a bad vid. Interesting for sure.. +rep meng!

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I must be one hell of a car freak, cause it wierds me out watching that vid kind of like watching those Discovery Channel shows were they film the inside of people's bodies lol.

Teez you sob, I want an S2000 so f'ing bad, tell me what you've done to yours.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
I just got it about a month and a half ago. Right now I just did an Injen CAI and Seibon OEM carbon fiber lip and a few other little things. I've got bigger plans for it but I'm taking it very slowly as this is my daily driver now. All I can say is that I love the car. It's very aggressive, 9k redline, 6 speed, and the car handles on rails no joke. It's crazy. I got a sick deal so I couldn't pass it up. It's got the red leather interior and the exterior looks like TCM on the IS.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
It's got the red leather interior and the exterior looks like TCM on the IS.
you're kidding me? pix plz!!

im a huge fan on red interior on a black car, but i'd love to see the TCM with red interior.

·
Banned
371 Posts
haha that was BA. like a little kid in a candy store. i want more!

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
I'll try getting some pics up soon. I'm loving the Red.

you're kidding me? pix plz!!

im a huge fan on red interior on a black car, but i'd love to see the TCM with red interior.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts