Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been all around, but it seems like all the shops either rice out their client's cars and dont deal in high end, or they exclisively deal in BMW or audi?

help would be appreciated, because if i cant find one im opening one.

peace

·
Podiatrist
22,491 Posts
good luck opening one.

·
Podiatrist
22,491 Posts
don't go to any shop. Pretty much all shops will fock your car up unless you're real close with them. It seems like you aren't.

If I were you I'd pick up some tools and do whatever it is yourself.

·
Premium Member
8,435 Posts
None of the above shops, are good for anything. SPA racing?, they Honda/Acura tuners, you go to them with complicated vehicles like the Lexus IS300, you're bound to get screwed over, and they're just gonna screw themself over big time. PF modify? From what I've heard they don't really know much, they act like it but not realli.

Try a shop up in New Hampshire, Trick Engineering, they are pretty decent when it comes to Force Induction.

Now when you say open up a shop? A speed shop, like SRT, etc? If so you're talking about big bucks in investments. But on the other hand, if you do open one up, this is where the big bucks are when it comes to the automotive industry, but you have to go with high end cars. I know a guy who owns a 911 Speed shop, he makes over 2million a year. :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,435 Posts
noIS300yet said:
My roomate brough his A4 to PFmodify for his suspension.
They did a good job.

I dunno if he is refering to powertrain modification and tuning, but for stuff like suspension work, it's gravy, and small shop can do that. But if i am thinking the way he is thinking, he's refering to Tuning shops. I doubt that PF modify really knows much about cars in debt. I am not putting their company down, but I just wouldn't trust them when it comes to our car and power tuning. But if you want to know the truth, just call them up and ask them a few questions about our car, just to see what they give for an answer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.