Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been watching for awhile 08 less than 10,000 miles. Asking 43500 looks to be loaded with navi.

Think there is any room to move? What's a good price for a 08 demo?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think you would be better off looking for a used over a demo. A 10,000 mile used car is loved by the owner. The demo is stomped on and abused like a slut by 100s of different horny soldiers!

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I thought that but its a cpo so if its a problem it would be covered. Thoughts on price?
I think regarding price, you need to provide more info. Location? Color? Tire wear? Brake wear? The tire/brake replace could cost you a few thousand on top.

I guess for the USA, you need to list all the options. In Canada it is easy, either all or nothing.

Any dings? Any accidents? There are some dealers that can do repair work on the car, and it still shows a clean Carfax. I would do a magnet check on the body work. I almost bought a demo before my 2008, and got my buddy to magnet it. Found out it had a headlight replaced, front fender and paint overspray on the passenger door. But the carfax was clean! And this dealer was supposed to be my friend!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.