Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats a good place to get springs installed? i live in fremont near ohlone college. im looking for a shop that has experience in IS300s, with good price and service.

thanks

edit - if anyone knows a good place to get an alignment in the area, reply here please.

·
Registered
396 Posts
soodxn said:
whats a good place to get springs installed? i live in fremont near ohlone college. im looking for a shop that has experience in IS300s, with good price and service.

thanks

edit - if anyone knows a good place to get an alignment in the area, reply here please.

Dood

at BOS meet we had a free alignment seminar plus gave out raffle discounts.

at MOS meet we gave away 20% discount off labor at Exact to everyone who attended. Exact has been doing all the local Lexus member cars for 4 years now.

EOS is coming, it's the last meet of the year. Attending EOS could save you some money, but I won't say what we're giving away.

You'll have to attend to find out. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Auto Innovations

soodxn said:

thanks

They'll sell, install springs & align all in one shop. Ask for Orlando or Steve. They are located in Milpitas behind the police station off of Milpitas Blvd. & Minnis Cir.

Good luck,
Mike

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very cool, ill try to go to this years EOS meet. ive been to 2 other EOS meets before. i guess ill be going to exact motorsports then

·
Registered
396 Posts
soodxn said:
very cool, ill try to go to this years EOS meet. ive been to 2 other EOS meets before. i guess ill be going to exact motorsports then

If that's the case then sign up at www.lgwnorcal.com/

Exact is giving out discount coupons to ALL attendees of EOS.

Ask Sandy if she'll give you an advanced discount and just give the coupon to her after the meet.

Limit one per person.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts