Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any good suggestions?

I have an HP ipaq 5455 and would like to get something w/ the cables. I've seen all that claim to be the best for $200-1000, so its hard to choose.

Experience? Suggestion? Wireless solutions :)?

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I finally need one too...got my first CEL and blinking TRAC since the turbo today. interesting...just gonna go to the dealer though and have em read it for now.

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
mattssi said:
I finally need one too...got my first CEL and blinking TRAC since the turbo today. interesting...just gonna go to the dealer though and have em read it for now.
it's a good investment, after $60 per shot at the dealer, it pays for itself within a few visits. unless you got a hookup at the dealership. :x :wink:

Good thing you don't live around here, lack of traction control in Seattle during winter would be a bit scary with a turbo car! :lol:

Kane

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kanine21 said:
mattssi said:
it's a good investment, after $60 per shot at the dealer, it pays for itself within a few visits. unless you got a hookup at the dealership. :x :wink:

Good thing you don't live around here, lack of traction control in Seattle during winter would be a bit scary with a turbo car! :lol:

Kane
That sucks!

This guy was sort of cool, so it was free... ended up a random misfire. Need for MSD? hmmm?

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
mattssi said:
Kanine21 said:
mattssi said:

Kane
That sucks!

This guy was sort of cool, so it was free... ended up a random misfire. Need for MSD? hmmm?
Yeah, thank God I do have traction control, or my car might be in the ditch. :lol: hmmph

What do you have you plugs gapped at? Mine are gapped pretty low, like .27" I believe. No misfire fo sho.

What did they,(SRT), say to gap your's at? might need to gap little less.

Just a thought.

Kane

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gapping at .032
Yes, .032 ;)

Thats a big diff between yours and mine...but they are totally diff kits too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts