Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A new day, a new look...

In preparation for my 3rd anniversary of ownership, the car gets its 3rd set of wheels ;)

Bad news, my warranty runs out in less than 50 miles :(

And Joe Z, I don't want to see anymore GS rims in this post! haha J/K, props to you for the inspiration once again!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
chado said:
Oh BTW don't worry about that. My 2004's factory warranty ran out 25,000 miles ago. Thank god for 100k extended. :lol:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Very very nice. I like the pics.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
01MsMIS said:
car look clean wit the rims, really nice rims!! are those 19"?
Thanks! 18x8 (+47 offset) on 225/40/18 all around

BTW I love the Falken Azenis ST115 tires

Reactions: MSM5speed

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
I knew those rims were gonna look sick, major sick!!! And those pics turned out pretty hot with the sunrising reflecting off that building. Sweet and i am envious. Heres some + rep :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts

chado you picture whore! :lol:

...so this is where you went after you bought that sponge from Super Autobacs...

The 2nd GGP to be shot there...I'll be the 3rd GGP ;), it's just a block away from my work The Hall of Administration...(not the Hall of Justice- - that's Super Friends) :lol:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Those look HAWT! Man, you're totally killing me Chad. I'm dying to put my new wheels on but I'd rather wait for my wheel locks to come in before doing so! Hopefully, they'll be in om Monday!

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2 JZ-GE: haha! hey you work pretty close to where i study next to Office Depot. make sure you go on a weekend so the parking nazi's don't put the timer on you ;)

GraphiteIS ToyMachine: sorry i couldn't wait for you bro! we can still take side by sides when you get yours done and have a poll, how 'bout it? i'll be at LMW for my 50k Monday (tomorrow) if you wanna drop by. btw how was TWS?

Thanks everyone for the comments and rep. Keep it coming! Yes, I am a pic whore

·
Registered
233 Posts
where are there building lisk the round where i live? hot pix man. thanks for the new screen saver.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AmA911IS3 said:
where are there building lisk the round where i live? hot pix man. thanks for the new screen saver.
Walt Disney Concert Hall in downtown Los Angeles. Hey if you want the high res pics just PM me!

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
those rims are niiiiice...finally someone got those rims i posted about a while ago...

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
chrisCARL0S said:
Awww man you neeed to drop that ish!
I agree. Those look super mint, but grab some H&Rs or Stechs, and you'll really be in business!

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
chado said:
A new day, a new look...

In preparation for my 3rd anniversary of ownership, the car gets its 3rd set of wheels ;)

And Joe Z, I don't want to see anymore GS rims in this post! haha J/K, props to you for the inspiration once again!
Lol - ok.. ok - I will start my own thread this week on my 06 IS Optional wheels. :p

Very, Very Nice Pics!!!

Glad I inspired you!!! :cool:

Looks like the trees have grown quite a bit...!!

Here is a link to my thread from 12/04 :> Two Structures Engineered to Perfection!!

Joe Z :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts