Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted too start a good luck thread for our canadian juniors,and also too say that USA is shit in all non-steroidial sports like hockey :rolleyes:

·
Registered
887 Posts
just wanted too start a good luck thread for our canadian juniors,and also too say that USA is shit in all non-steroidial sports like hockey :rolleyes:
Yeah Canada jr is a better team than USA..... but hey.. don't worry there's some drugs and boosts in hockey sport too ;)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will agree but not anything anabolic because cardio mixed with anabolics equals big week heart which equals death anyways canada 2 sweden 0

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
I haven't been paying attention... are the Canadian Juniors pretty much dominant and expected kill the competition like in the Spangler Cup earlier this year? Or is competition in the Juniors tougher?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crester its a little closer but 4 golds in a row for canada and 7 years staight in the finals,love see the U.S lose :)

·
Registered
887 Posts
I haven't been paying attention... are the Canadian Juniors pretty much dominant and expected kill the competition like in the Spangler Cup earlier this year? Or is competition in the Juniors tougher?
canada,sweden and russia were 3 great teams.... USA not that bad... the rest = under average

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
canadian womens team can beat usa mens squad

Reactions: Crester

·
Registered
34 Posts
^^I doubt that..........lol.

But the boys have brung home gold yet again!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Congrats to the Canadian Juniors!

I guess the only downside to being a Canadian hockey player now is that if you bring anything home other than a Gold you are considered a failure... while many other countries would be more than happy with a silver medal.

One of the funnier moments I can remember in International Hockey is seeing the Canadian women take on the Italians I believe. The size of Canadian women made the Italian girls look like midgets! I think the score was something like 145 - 0. lol

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Speaking about Canadian domination... did you see how the Canadian women beat Finland 17-0!!! :shocked:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts