Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any suggestions? im drivin home on friday after exams from north carolina. its 15-20 hours. need some new tunes. help me out fellas (and chicks).

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
if it's that long of a drive, i would suggest downloading a variety of genres so you don't get tired of the same music, if it were me, i could listen to some jungle and house all day

·
Registered
902 Posts
I like the new Pearl Jam Cd- Riot Act.

As for some hip-hop, try Del the Funkee Homosapien, Jurassic 5, Xzibit, Heiroglyiphics, Dre, Snoop...etc etc..

For electronic music, you can find full sets that are 50-70minutes long on kazaa, just d/l a bunch and burn em. Usually they are labelled as Global Underground or Essential Mix, I am sure there are a bunch more.

·
Registered
660 Posts
i like moby play and some paul oakenfold and paul van dyke... kinda techno / melodic trance... but i usually try and mix it up so i don't fall asleep or get sick of it... try the RDS feature on your radio if you need to mix things up :wink:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
maybe its just me...

but on long journey, i love to listen to andrea bocelli, or any other soothing type of music, it gives u the edge to stay calm and awake

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
For long trips, I have a MP3 CD full of the "Northern Exposure" series. Ambient is kind of cool for long trips because it isn't jarring or distracting, but the rhythm keeps you awake.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
jonr1
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing