I live in Houston, Texas and my local dealer is willing to sell me a new IS300 at $31,500.00 + TT&L. The dealer is not willing to go any lower. I feel it's a good price, but I also feel if I buy now, I will regret not waiting for full leather; manual shift; different colors; option of VSC and etc. I am also somewhat interested in the Jaguar X-type. Since the official pricing has been released and I can get a nicely loaded X-type for 36K. I am willing to spend up to 37K for a "new" car, I'm just unsure of what to buy. Should I buy now or wait a few months. Keeping in mind whatever I buy now, will only be temporary, until the new Nissan Z is released. What to do?