Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My apartment complex has a no working on cars policy, so I can't wash my car or change my oil here. Where are good places around Santa Clara to get your car washed and your oil changed (not necessarily at the same time)? I hear you can take your car to Toyota instead of Lexus for a cheaper oil change. Or is someone changing their oil soon and want to invite me over and I'll buy you your filter and oil and a beer too if you want.

·
Registered
396 Posts
lukerative said:
My apartment complex has a no working on cars policy, so I can't wash my car or change my oil here. Where are good places around Santa Clara to get your car washed and your oil changed (not necessarily at the same time)? I hear you can take your car to Toyota instead of Lexus for a cheaper oil change. Or is someone changing their oil soon and want to invite me over and I'll buy you your filter and oil and a beer too if you want.
There's the Country Club car wash on Stevens Creek near Lawrence, otherwise the one on Stevens Creek and San Tomas.

As far as oil changes. Exact Motorsports + the 20% discount coupon offered at the EOS meet or from me directly (EOS attendees only).

Located in Milpitas off of Montague and HWY 880. Tons of locals have been getting all their service/ maintenance done there for years.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey that sounds good, that's right next to my place of residence, and I've got one of the coupons right here in my wallet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts