Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good bye NJ, I leave you, but not my memories.. Ive met a lot of good people in NE .net, and I will miss you all..

It is time to close this chapter in my life and open another, which will have plenty of content.. with the begining of a new life with my wife, and my SON yes thats right im having a baby BOY he is DUE in FEB 2006... Lets see what is to come the next few years..

Thank you ALL again in the NE that has helped me, and i will hope to keep in contact with many of you..

So long until I invade FL..... muahahaha :p

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
congrats about the baby boy,and good luck to you and your family with your new life in FL. never got to meet you,but i sure love your car wish you could have made an apperance this sat. at hooters before you leave. but i guess you will be leving before that.

fairwell buddy

goodbye NE ,hello "south" :cool:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Raf,

Congratulations Bro! Nothing but good wishes for you, your wife and your future son. We're gonna miss ya here in the NE. We'll always have the Palisades Meets and the drives to the SRT BBQs. But you got bigger and better things happening down in FL.

Thanks for everything.

Come up for Lexfest next year..hehe

Take care and nothing but the best for you and yours.

·
Registered
280 Posts
awe yay! congrats. like i said im glad i got to see your car before you left but i never got to meet you. make sure you get your little guy into tuning before he can walk hahaha good luck and take care!

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Congrats to you, the wifey and future son. Best wishes and lots of luck in Florida. :cool:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
wow Raf...

damn, I remember 3 years ago back in the day, those long days of you and me waiting at SPI.....

I wish you the best of luck with the move, and congratulations to you and the wifey on the baby...

-Marc

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
when'd you get married?i remembered when i was in that yellow thing with you and you said something about having a baby along with my cousin...good luck

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Good luck on all your future endeavors Raf. Gonna miss you in the IS community enjoy the new found role of fatherhood.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Congratulations Raf,
It was nice meeting you.
Good Luck and enjoy FL.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
the south will be here and waiting... maybe ill be boosted by the time u get here...

:cool: put on them shades, and tint that whip dark.

GL with the move.

where abouts are you going to in FL?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone.... you guys are welcome to visit me... just drop a line

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
badxIS300 said:
the south will be here and waiting... maybe ill be boosted by the time u get here...

:cool: put on them shades, and tint that whip dark.

GL with the move.

where abouts are you going to in FL?
As of now not sure.. Im working in celebration, FL looking to move to south orlando/kissimiee area

Hehe gonna be tough trying to keep up with u boosted guys...

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
dam, first mikey moves to tn for good, now you to fl....

...congrats and good luck raf. the NE fam is always here if you ever need us.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Best of luck in FL! Take care of the family....Keep in touch with the NE!

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Good luck. I think I met you once or twice.
Congrats on the baby

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Good luck in FL. No more needing to store the car for winter (if u did).

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
We'll miss you Raf....but you know how to get in touch with me. All the best for the new family and your new job !!! ....and you owe me an interview !!! :bigSmile:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts