Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear felow netter, sorry to say.. but i trade in my IS300 for brand new Infiniti G35 coupe this evening , my g35 has every options including 19 inch wheel navigation..I will post pics soon.

-Shawn

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
3KGTO said:
Dear felow netter, sorry to say.. but i trade in my IS300 for brand new Infiniti G35 coupe this evening , my g35 has every options including 19 inch wheel navigation..I will post pics soon.

-Shawn
uhhhh, I love the g35's :loveit:

Good luck with the new ride and post pics asap

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
3KGTO said:

-Shawn
May I ask what made you decide to opt for a G35 coupe and not wait 2 months or so for the IS 350?

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
cryptkeeper said:
May I ask what made you decide to opt for a G35 coupe and not wait 2 months or so for the IS 350?
Good question... the IS350 is just over a month away. Oh well... he'll get to admire the IS350 as it leaves his G35 in the dust at stoplights! :lol:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Maybe a new IS350 owner can say... "Good Bye G35 HELLO IS350 Sedan...i'll be waiting for you at the finish line" :lol:

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Good things come to those who wait...

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry guys no offence, but i love is300 & allways will. However i was looking for a car that i can play with, stillen super charger is on my #1 list. The all new IS is not a tuner car. Besides i am getting my lil brother the new IS350.

-Shawn

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
3KGTO said:
The all new IS is not a tuner car.
No offense Shawn but how do you know this? The car isn't even out yet...but it's already out of the box faster than the G35 6MT and the IS350 only has an automatic for now. :dunno: The G35 is definitely a sweet ride, but it was never meant to be a tuner car as well. The 350z was really meant for tuning imho. :)

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
im only sad to see all those aftermarket parts go bye bye... :(

but glad to see you getting what you want. Congrats!

im still waiting for my is350 coupe!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
shawn u still got me speechless

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Have fun with reliability issues, poor quality and fit and finish...
premature brake wear, horrid customer service, choppy and harsh
gear box...... and don't even get me started on Stillen.

We had 3 customers with 350Zs that put on the Stillen
supercharger kits only to be plagued with squeeking belts :suspiciou
and tuning issues. One customer also bought a full
Stillen exhaust with Stillen headers --> car was dyno'd and proved
that the headers only made his car SLOWER...lol.

Good luck. I'm sure you'll be back to Lexus in no time.

On the other hand the G35 Coupe is a sexy, sexy looking car.

j

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Exactly as posted above. The G35 was never meant to be a tuner car but the aftermarket support sure turned out pretty quick and with the new IS350 full second faster I'm sure there will be LOTS of aftermarket support as well.

-Yamaha Dave

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Although the new IS was created for an older, more luxurious audience... I'm sure enthusiasts will still buy and create performance parts for it. How could you not with the specs on that car!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Relax guys, i am also getting a IS350 as well, actually i will be getting that for my lil brother. But I love my G35 coupe. Anyways here is few pics

1 - 20 of 64 Posts