Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone in my area [ie. inglewood,hawthorne, lawndale, gardena,torrance etc] direct me to a good brake shop pleassseee?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
toysport is the only place i know in gardena> 323-755-1177 ask for mario :)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
he might not remember me coz of the volume of people they deal with plus its been a while, btw what do you need done on your brakes anyways?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
theyre squeekin baad.. and im like at 45K - so i figured its time to get them serviced.. midas charges 19.99 just to inspect them.. and theyll figure out how much work then subtract the 19.99 off of that :| she made sure to let me know they only use ceramic pads.. so i'm looking at a lot of $$ there arent I?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
If you are a spirited driver just go with ebc greens, endless, trd pads, or my fav project mu. If you have reached the end of your stockies you might need to turn your rotors as well.If you were close by i could check em out for you.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys.. if i were to take it to LMS would they keep my car over night? i always hear of u guys taking it and it being there for a few days.. theres only one car in my house hold [mine] so id be s.o.l on getting home and back lol

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
why dont you give lms a call and see if you can set an appointment 626-256-4849 and ask if they have the brake parts on hand.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Take it to LMS... I just did mine about two weeks ago. They charge like $175 for the front and like $185 or so for the back. Talk to Jason or steve. They do a great job in about an hour or two. I wouldn't waste your money anywhere else personally.

·
Registered
150 Posts
RuGGyalteZZa said:
Take it to LMS... I just did mine about two weeks ago. They charge like $175 for the front and like $185 or so for the back. Talk to Jason or steve. They do a great job in about an hour or two. I wouldn't waste your money anywhere else personally.
do these prices include the parts or just the labor?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts