Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since you all are experts on cars you have never seen in person and drove, im curious as to who you think would win...R33 Nissan Skyline or Altezza...mods to the R33 (which just happens to be mine) Tomei cams/cam gears, HKS exhaust. Altezza, im sure you know, but if not, TODA stroker kit, and Sard Turbo kit...and some other goodies....so who wins? from a roll and a dig....

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
bring them both to jersey, ill drive the skyline and u drive the altezza and we will see :)

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
R33 GT-R, or just an R33?

If its just a normal R33...the Altezza (from what you've said on this site) should run laps around it.

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Mr.Is300 said:
R33>Altezza.

If he was talking GT-R - however he is talking the RWD, single turbo, RB25 GTS-T. Great car, no doubt - but heavy. I have to give it to the Altezza from a dig.

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
surprisingly you are all right...My R33 is slightly slower than the Altezza. More torque tho downlow.
Its not a GTR..its a RB25DET single turbo (upgraded tho) rwd. And yes it is heavy...but its fun to beat and throw sideways everyonce in a while. cheesy ass interior tho.

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Romyo247 said:
bring them both to jersey, ill drive the skyline and u drive the altezza and we will see :)
nope. the Skyline is ghey and staying in Japan..although im sure some idiot would be willing to pay 50k for it :lol:...i bought it for $2500 and put about the same in mods into it.
Romyo even thothe Altezzais faster, it would take you a while to get used to RHD and shifting with your left hand. I thinkt that factor alone would get me the win with the Skyline

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Shifting with the left is a breeze. 1/2 hour tops to get used to it. RHD is a no brainer. Especially if you're right handed - using your dominant hand to control the vehicle is a more natural feel.

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SmegEad said:
Shifting with the left is a breeze. 1/2 hour tops to get used to it. RHD is a no brainer. Especially if you're right handed - using your dominant hand to control the vehicle is more natural.
have you done it? if your right handed your right hand should be your dominant hand..not your left

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
pl>tarik
r33>tarik
awd>rwd

ps.
Do you by chance happen to own a large, yellowish, very flat cat?

Reactions: Mr.Is300

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
Is it a real skyline or an imaginary one? Is the altezza the one that the jackson white's drive when they want to go to Altantoc City? I heard that magical altezza is wicked beamy fast.

-Justin

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Let me clear it up for you...
He sold it, then he bought it back, then he sent it to america, where he races r33s and supercharged fairladies.

Reactions: magoo

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
Tarik said:
nope. the Skyline is ghey and staying in Japan..although im sure some idiot would be willing to pay 50k for it :lol:...
Dear skidmark,

We have the G35 now. The days of people paying for rwd skylines in the US are over.

-Justin

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.