Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
How about you click "Edit" and stop making a new post every single day?

You're lucky you don't get booted as is since we know why you joined the forum in the first place.

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Good lookin wheels! Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
^ Might be hard to sell since those won't fit without significant fender mods on a IS300

9" all around or are these staggered since your original post says 8"

·
Banned
384 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Just an fyi to anyone considering these, the seller has a history of scamming and being a very difficult guy to deal with on the rx7 boards... He may have straightened his act out, but I'm guessing that since he's still changing his name for every forum that he has something up his sleeve.

Issues with me as a seller... ChitownR1/midwestbest/MWB/drifted7/Tyrant TT - RX7Club.com
i was seriously thinking about picking these up b/c there nice as hell but after reading those posts i changed my mind. unless someone can prove me otherwise

·
Registered
960 Posts
SICK looking wheels! gl

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
:popcorn:
Saving this space for a sober edit.

·
Banned
384 Posts
Feel free to read up on that thread. I had a issue with someone and I handled it. I guess that I am a bad guy forever. w/e could care less abotu that board.
You may have straightened out your screw ups, but the fact that you've done it several times to several different people says something... I've met you before, and you seemed like a good guy, but after you started scamming people, and threatening people that I know, I've lost faith in your ability to sell products.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts