Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok the car is on the transport and on its way to Toyomoto.. intercitylines.com has a real nice truck and the guy was cool too.. if you ever need to get your car transported I would highly reccommend them.

oh yeah and I finally took pics of my car before and during the loading process.... they will be posted soon..

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Congratulations Brian! At least one of us is getting some work done on our car finally! :lol: What's up with this shit...you're finally gonna post pics...I think hell will freeze over now. :crazy:

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh it is still for sale... but it needs the haltech and msd and some otherthings to make me happy and for it to run correct.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
wdskuk said:
Sweet Turbo IS. Can i mention one thing. Your front tire treads are going the wrong way.
Yeah, I noticed that also, I wonder if someone thought that you can just rotate those tires side to side :-?

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
long story on the tires...they got mounted the wrong way and I was too lazy to get the remounted... new tires are on the way soon..I figured someone would notice that,

and yes I do have some HIGH RES pics..

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
AZTEZZA said:
MAN O MAN...that is one beautiful IS. I hope mine looks that SICK someday. 8)

GIVE ME YOUR RIMS! :lol:

stfu

half breed

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Brian...Cant wait to see your car when mine gets dropeed off ....Looks hella clean...How long you in for at Lance's.....?
-Matt

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fairuza11 said:
long story on the tires...they got mounted the wrong way and I was too lazy to get the remounted... new tires are on the way soon..I figured someone would notice that,
there ya go...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts