Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i am going to carson toyota to do a little shopping... who would i talk to for information... i know a lot of people buy from them so i was wondering who does all the deals here on is300.net

thank you,
skfds

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
skfds said:
ok i am going to carson toyota to do a little shopping... who would i talk to for information... i know a lot of people buy from them so i was wondering who does all the deals here on is300.net

thank you,
skfds
Steve Ganz is the guy you want to talk to...have fun!

·
Registered
378 Posts
bk9 said:
skfds said:

thank you,
skfds
Steve Ganz is the guy you want to talk to...have fun!

word

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
yea, steve is your man, but alot of the tiems when i went there he wasnt there, i think the salesman that helped me out a few tiems and knows stuff about the IS parts is named, Angel. can some1 verify? dont worry though carson has pretty friendly customer service, they are just understaffed.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
One last time, Angel is no longer at Carson Toyota. The other 2 guys don't know sh!t about anything. Steve is the only guy you should talk to if you have questions. If you already know what you want then just get it from the other 2 guys as long as you don't start ask what is this, how is the performance on that, etc...

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
DL said:
One last time, Angel is no longer at Carson Toyota. The other 2 guys don't know sh!t about anything. Steve is the only guy you should talk to if you have questions. If you already know what you want then just get it from the other 2 guys as long as you don't start ask what is this, how is the performance on that, etc...
yeah, I always communicate thru email with steve....also talked to gordon, he knows his stuff.....Angel was always nice, didnt always know the details, and Bobby seems nice on the phone too, but not too sure on stuff either....now someone else new is there, Collin

just got an email from steve:

"unable to answer email we are doing annual inventory dec 17-dec 21"

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
DL said:
Steve's my neighbor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.