Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.... i plan on doing a little christmas shopping.. what items would you recommend at carson? NO EXTERIOR LOOKS PLEASE.... hehe i plan on either something to help give it more speed or better control like sways or springs... if you have any ideas as to what i should get please say so... thanks

skfds

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
when are you going? i gotta go by there also

i am not sure what he has in stock, usually sways, springs, exhasut, brakes...really just depends on how much you want to buy

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how much.... ohhh roughly lets say 500 dollars.... really rough... just depends on how much i think the product is worth the cash (for example i don't think some exhaust are worth the 499 dollars they are priced at... but i do believe that sways are worth the 400.. get my drift? ) hehhehehe so yeah..

to answer ltunedgirls question,.... i dunno when i plan on going... first ima give them a call to see if they have the items you people recommend in stock then i'll probably stop by the next day.... most likely on monday or tuesday

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
i think they are doing inventory or something but i am sure they will answer your call...i would do the sways then springs then exhaust (in that order)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh yeah reason i'm spending little is that i also got a lot of maintenance to do... i have to bring my car in for a checkup on the 2nd of january at longo... need to buy xpel and also buy touchup paint and all season floor mats as well as 100 dollar worth of car cleaning products (heh lots of things on my shopping list ... but this isn't the christmas present that 500 dollars worth is gonna be the present for my baby [the is300 that is])

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmm so trd sways? or should i just get the hotchkis.... do they have hotchkis? hahaha thats the reason why i'm asking you guys... i was planning on sways too or a combo on sways and springs but i dunno what they got :( is it JUST trd? i hear they got hks also...

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
skfds said:
hmmm so trd sways? or should i just get the hotchkis.... do they have hotchkis? hahaha thats the reason why i'm asking you guys... i was planning on sways too or a combo on sways and springs but i dunno what they got :( is it JUST trd? i hear they got hks also...
they got a lot of stuff...you should just call them or just go by there, not just TRD stuff

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
when are you going? i gotta go by there also

i am not sure what he has in stock, usually sways, springs, exhasut, brakes...really just depends on how much you want to buy
Yeah when are you guys going? I wanna see all your faces :D and yes i live in carson 8)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
grrr i dunno when i'm going ... i call carson toyota and they have SOO MANY DAMN EXTENSIONS THAT I DUNNO WHAT TO DO... sooo... i do all of them and no one is answering...

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET A HOLD OF STEVE GANZ DIRECTLY? his name isn't in any of the extensions

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
skfds said:
grrr i dunno when i'm going ... i call carson toyota and they have SOO MANY DAMN EXTENSIONS THAT I DUNNO WHAT TO DO... sooo... i do all of them and no one is answering...

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET A HOLD OF STEVE GANZ DIRECTLY? his name isn't in any of the extensions
call the main line and ask the operator for steve ganz...you will at least get his voice mail

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
skfds said:
yeah i want hotchkis but do they have em at carson toyota?

they may be out of stock right now but if you plan on coilovers later you won't necessarily need such stiff sways. You could get the eibachs or the TRD ones... And if you have money left over after your sways--- you can ususally find exhausts in the for sale forum for about 200.

I got my Ltuned sways and Blitz exhaust both for 365 :D I love this board...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
sup peeps! :D

wonder if Carson Toyota can get a hold of a new GTE block and how much?

anybody?

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
goldznnz said:
sup peeps! :D

wonder if Carson Toyota can get a hold of a new GTE block and how much?

anybody?
Toyota TT block is 1952 from them

David

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
the hotchkis sways are 400 now!!! damn! i bought the sways fomr then when they first had them, probably had a sale or promotion for the first batch, but i got them for 308 picked up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts