Lexus IS Forum banner

God, please tell me it ain't happening...........

2K views 35 replies 23 participants last post by  MY IS300 
#1 ·
Hello everyone :cry:

I was going to take my car for a ride when I discovered that my rear window had cracked open, my detector is gone, and my attenna is gone.
:bitching: :pissed:

I called the Lexus Dealership to have my car's rear window replaced.

I hope this is a dream,.....yeah,...this is a dream,...when I wake up from this nightmare, my IS 300 will be as nice as it always......

F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:

P.S. Please look after your cars.

#27 ·
Inimical said:
Don't want to be mean, but leaving the penny on the dashboard is the funniest damn thing I've heard in a long time...haha. :lol:

Don't want to be mean, but I "strongly" recommend you to watch your mouth. I am in a very f*ckin bad mood the past six months. My father passed away recently, my grandmother passed away a month ago, some f*ckin a**hole name "mrclam" p*ssed me off a few days ago, my car gets f*cked up and now you come here and laugh at me?!?!

I am here to make friends and respect everyone on this board. However, it really p*sses me off when I see a**holes who come here and f*cks up the mood and friendly atmosphere.

#28 ·
Man, everything will be ok. The thing i will eventually do to my car is put cameras in witha new alarm so that it will start when the proximity sensor goes off. Thats a way that I can trace the f*cker down if I have seen him before. and if not I would always be able to go to the cops with a video.

#29 ·
MY IS300 said:
Inimical said:
Don't want to be mean, but leaving the penny on the dashboard is the funniest damn thing I've heard in a long time...haha. :lol:

Don't want to be mean, but I "strongly" recommend you to watch your mouth. I am in a very f*ckin bad mood the past six months. My father passed away recently, my grandmother passed away a month ago, some f*ckin a**hole name "mrclam" p*ssed me off a few days ago, my car gets f*cked up and now you come here and laugh at me?!?!

I am here to make friends and respect everyone on this board. However, it really p*sses me off when I see a**holes who come here and f*cks up the mood and friendly atmosphere.
Dude, you need to relax. Sh*t happens, get over it. Sorry to hear about your father and grandmother, but really, we don't need a life story. :whine:

#30 ·
Inimical said:
MY IS300 said:
Inimical said:

Dude, you need to relax. Sh*t happens, get over it. Sorry to hear about your father and grandmother, but really, we don't need a life story. :whine:

Dear Inimical:

I know that sh*t happens. However, it p*sses me off when people like you come on this board and laugh at other peoples' accidents. It just makes you look like a jacka**. And i'm sure you are not.

Based on your posts, you sound like a cool guy. But it is really not necessary laughing at other peoples' accidents.

Sorry for losing my temper.

#32 ·
HoustonLex said:
Dernick said:
I'm sorry to hear about your car, but that's why you never leave your radar detector mounted when the car is parked. I always lock mine in the glovebox when I'm parked.

blah, i am not goign to do that every day
I don't bother to take mine down if I'm at work since we have a limited access parking garage with police security or at my apartment, but if I leave my car parked on the street or overnight somewhere I'll lock it in the glove compartment.

#33 ·
The kids broke your rear windshield and climbed in the car? Those things are expensive. My rear glass is being replaced right now, while my body kit was being painted my car was sitting next to a big ass compressor thing at the shop and one of the body shop guys went to change the hose on the compressor but he didnt release the pressure and the metal fitting thing shot off and went straight through the back window :eek: they are paying to replace it and the body shop said it cost close to a grand.

#36 ·
Thank you everyone for your feedbacks! :lol:

The total estimate came out to around $3,7XX dollars! :eek:
But I only pay $250. :)

Have a great day!

***PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU PARK YOUR CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!***
***HIDE YOUR RADAR DETECTOR WHEN YOU PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.